CODE OF CONDUCT
• All participants of MUNIC’19 are bound to the code of conduct of the conference as well as the Turkish Law.
• Participants should attend the conference on time, show conscientious effort in participating, and conform to conference rules and regulations.
• The participants must wear formal clothes during the conference (including the workshops and the ceremonies). Wearing sneakers, jeans,T-shirts, shorts, too short mini skirts/dresses, ball caps, flip flops or any casual clothes are deemed inappropriate. Business attire,formal suits or dresses of appropriate fitting and length would be suitable for female participants. Male participants must be wearing a tie/bowtie and a jacket during the conference.Colorful attire will be accepted but not too vibrant.
• Within the conference, use of alcohol and any type of tobacco products will not be tolerated under any circumstances.
• The Official language of MUNIC’19 is English. All communication should be maintained in English..Those not complying with this rule will receive an official warning.
• Participants should behave with dignity and treat others with respect and courtesy. Behaviour of the individuals should not interfere with the rights of others. This includes the use of appropriate language, actions and attire.
• Participants are not allowed to damage any school property at any cost. If property is damaged, the participant will end up covering the cost of the damage.
• Disruption of committee sessions, causing problems in other facilities will not be tolerated.
• Participants will be held liable for any losses of their valuables and possessions that may occur during the course of the conference.
• It is forbidden to take beverages/drinks to the sessions.
- • All participants should wear their nametags during the conference.
• All participants will sign the code of conduct at the registration board.